Yet again it’s time for advent calendars. Chocolate photo advent calendars are sold each year only during the run-up to Christmas, which ensures that the chocolates are fresh. Anyone not wanting to serve their loved ones with an off-the-shelf advent calendar, preferring to create their own design with their own graphic or picture, perhaps reviving the best moments of the year, will find this easy to do at FotoInsight.
The online photo service offers to print a digital photograph onto a chocolate filled Advent calendar. The advent calendars naturally start on 1st December and they have 24 little doors concealing tasty milk chocolate balls in festive wrapping. Those who have a nice picture to print can liven up a loved ones advent calendar with their very own personal Advent calendar.
It was very simple to order. This is my step-by-step guide:
- Firstly, create your own FotoInsight’s account where they ask you for some personal details.
- Select CALENDAR, then select CHOCOLATE ADVENT CALENDAR
- Click on the CREATE ADVENT CALENDAR (UK), which is STEP 1.
- It will bring you STEP 2: This is where you upload your photo onto their website. You are able to zoom in and out of the photo, move the photo around and rotate the photo. You are only allowed to choose one picture for the Chocolate Advent Calendar.
- For your message, you are able to change the font colour, type, style and size. You can also apply horizontal and vertical alignments to the text.
- Once you are happy with your preview, add to your Shopping Basket. You can add more items after that. One downside to the finished product is that the numbering is in white and you are unable to change it. This made it difficult to read with the photo I used as my photo’s background is white.
- Step 3 is where you pay. I ordered it on a Saturday night and it was printed and dispatched on Tuesday. I received the item on the following Saturday morning in a well packaged cardboard box.
This is my video review: https://youtu.be/PR2pYa7OdSw
The dimensions are 23.5 x 17.8 x 2.5 cm. At the back, there is a choice of a flip-out stand or a hole to hook onto the wall. It costs £12.50 each to create your own personalised chocolate advent calendar plus £3.99 for postage. We were very pleased with the product. Our box looks amazing and it is a great gift for loved ones. Both of my children enjoyed opening the little doors and eating the delicious chocolates. I rate this product 5 out of 5.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own.