A huge welcome to Week 48 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This linky will open for a month from now till the end of the year, 31st December 2015. I hope you can save this link and come back to link with us when you get a chance. We will come back again next year! So I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for your support and hope to see you back and link with us!
This week I am featuring Christmas snacks. Cutting Tiny Bites made these awesome looking thumbprint cookies and gingerbread Graham crackers. Both are great to make with children during the holiday break! They both look very delicious too! Lastly, I made these chocolate Christmas trees with my children. It was fun and easy to make. It’s a great activity to do with children too!
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Hodge Podge Craft’s blog (Christmas Craft ideas) to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home and Hodge Podge Craft) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 2 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!