A huge welcome to Week 7 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! This week is half term and is also going to be Chinese New Year. Hope you come and join in to link any of your CNY crafts!
This week I am featuring DIY games. Firstly, Planet Smarty Pants have used foam pipe insulation to build a massive roller coaster for marbles and it looks great! Next is Hands On As We Grow who made a beautiful DIY Magnet Activity Table for Valentine’s day learning with 8 activities listed. This looks like so much fun for children to use magnets to move around. Lastly, for my Chinese club, I had made this Chinese New Year matching game for our children.
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Kate (resist art), Anna and Hodge’s blogs to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; In The Playroom; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!