Earlier this week, we reviewed this fun and challenging Bank Attack game from John Adams. This is an intense and cooperative game where you work together as criminal masterminds to crack the vault and release the gold hidden inside!
This game is suitable for ages seven and above and for two to four players. You can read the review here: Bank Attack Review. This game is available to buy at Argos, Smyths, Amazon and The Entertainer.
I am thrilled to let you know that John Adams is giving this Bank Attack worth £24.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to John Adams, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from John Adams.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- By entering, you are agreeing that your forename and last initial (Facebook profile) can be shared on the Gleam application if you are drawn as the winner.
- Competition starts on 02/10/2019 12 am – 04/11/2019 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. We have included an Amazon affiliate link to the product. If you click on this and buy, we may earn a small commission.