Today, the game Tetris celebrates its World Tetris Day and to mark this day, I am delighted that one lucky follower will win a Tetris Dual from John Adam! If you have not seen Tetris Dual before, please do check out our review.
Tetris Dual is a head-to-head tabletop strategy game based on one of the most popular classic electronic games of all time, Tetris. It is slightly different from the classic Tetris but the way you play is almost the same. It requires three AA batteries which are not included. It is suitable for two players, aged six and above.
To play this game, each player decides on their colour and takes all of the Tetriminos of that colour. Each shape is worth a different amount of points. Each press of the + or – buttons adds/deducts the value of the shape to or from a player’s score. There are two game settings: Speed or Countdown. Turn on the unit and select the game by pressing the + for Game 1: Speed or the – for Game 2: Countdown.
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to John Adam, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from John Adam.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 06/06/2018 12 am – 08/07/2018 11.59pm.
Disclosure: Contains Amazon affiliate link.