To celebrate Father’s Day on Sunday 17th of June 2018, one lucky follower will win a £100 voucher to spend online at www.frederickthomas.co.uk to help jazz up your Dad’s or partner’s wardrobe with fun dinosaur and skull print ties, or add a bit of texture with linen, knitted, tweed and wool ties from Frederick Thomas London.
Frederick Thomas London specialises in handmade ties, socks, cufflinks and other men’s fashion accessories. With an extensive range of styles and trends, they have got you covered for the office to weddings and special occasions. Also not forgetting they also sell tweed, leather and cowhide weekend bags that are stylish as well as spacious; the perfect accessory for a short holiday break or overnight stay.
As an extra special deal, Frederick Thomas London is also offering each follower a £10 voucher to spend at their website. Just enter the code FATHERSDAY5 at the checkout.
To be in with a chance of winning the £100 voucher, please enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- There will be ONE winner and the prize is as specified.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Frederick Thomas London, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- There is no cash alternative and no change given if the prize amount is not spent.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- £10 voucher code for all readers expires 18th June 2018 and cannot be applied to existing promotions.
- Competition starts on 21/05/2018 12 am – 13/06/2018 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received a voucher for the purposes of writing this giveaway, however, all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Images used with permission.