I am so excited to introduce you to two brand new games for 2017 from Megableu, Tumball and Beat the Flush. Just in time to entertain the children this Christmas!
Tumball is a nerve-wracking bead-stacking game. You either balance the beads or take a tumble! With every bead you add, the space between the coloured balls will open. If push your luck too far or make a false move then it’s TUMBALL! Be the first to get rid of all your beads to win the game! This is suitable for aged five and above, and for two to four players. It is available to buy RRP £17.99 from good toy retailers and Amazon.
Beat the Flush is a potty bug-flipping game! Everyone is racing to catch their colour bugs with their wibbly-wobbly magnetic cap! Try to catch a bug as quick as you can and flick it into the bowl. But aim straight: the loo’s on the loose, going round and round! The winner is the one who lands the most bugs in the bowl before it flushes! Try not to get sprayed with water. It requires 2 AA batteries, which are not included. This is suitable for aged five and above, and for two to four players. It is available to buy RRP £24.99 from good toy retailers and Amazon.
Now Megableu is giving Tumball and Beat the Flush games to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
Tumball & Beat the Flush Games
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Wire PR, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Wire PR.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 25/11/2017 12 am – 09/12/2017 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We will receive the samples for the purposes of writing this post. Contains Amazon affiliate links. Images used with permission.