This summer, John Adams have launched a brand new range of Rubik’s Junior collectable pet puzzles for younger children as young as four years old. They aim to inspire an entire new generation of budding cubers by bringing children’s favourite baby animals to life in iconic Rubik’s form. There are four collectable Rubik’s Junior puzzle toys: Puppy, Kitten, Bear and Bunny to choose from.
These colourful Rubik’s Junior pets are well made and compact to bring out. They are very cute too and will appeal to a wide range of ages. Rubik’s Junior helps develop logical thinking and problem-solving skills. This is just like the classic Rubik’s Cube, where each character can be scrambled in many different ways, for children to twist back to their original form. The pets have fewer mix-up possibilities than a classic cube, so solving the puzzle is satisfyingly just a few moves away. Also it is easy for parents to solve for their young children when necessary. I have never challenged myself into playing the classic Rubik’s Cube but I find this quite fun to play with by twisting and turning! The design is so clever! Now we can mix the animals’ parts up wherever we want to by turning the feet upside down for example.
Both of my children enjoy playing with these and it is easy to grip and twist. They are available from all good toy stores including Argos, Smyths, Toys R Us and Toymaster Independent stores, as well as online like Amazon. For a full list of stockists, visit: www.johnadams.co.uk
Now I have two Rubiks Junior puzzles (Kitten and Bunny) worth £9.99 each to give to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from ET Speaks From Home.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 04/10/2017 12 am – 06/11/2017 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link. We are members of Rubik’s Bloggers Club.