This Halloween season, are you looking for entertainment for the family? Creepy Hand will send shivers up your spine! Watch with trepidation as the full size, ghoulish green hand creeps around the table and points a bony hand at one of the players.
Creepy Hand game is based on the famous game of ‘Truth or Dare’. It comes with an electronic green articulated hand, 100 question cards and instructions.
This game is played with 2 or more players and is suitable for age seven and above. This lightweight Creepy Hand requires 3 AA batteries to operate which are not included. There is an on/off switch at the top of the limb and the start button can be found there too.
To play this game, everyone sits in a circle and simply places the finger tips (from the creepy hand) down on the table and switches it on. It will stop randomly and its finger will point at one of the players. My children love it when the creepy finger points at them as the first person who has six cards wins the game! So far, they have both preferred to answer the truth question rather than doing a dare question. If any player does not complete the mission successfully, he or she must face an extra forfeit challenge, written at the bottom of the card. It is available to buy for RRP £24.99 from Argos, Smyths, Toys R Us, Amazon and more.
Now MegaBleu is giving Creepy Hand worth £24.99 to TWO of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- TWO winners will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winners will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Trends UK, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winners from Trends UK.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 27/10/2017 12 am – 27/11/2017 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We will receive a sample to write this however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link. Image used with permission.