Mensa Train Your Brain: Cranium Crunchers and Perplexing Puzzles books are out now to buy from Carlton Books. These books are written by Dr Gareth Moore. They are suitable for ages seven and above. It will provide your child plenty of challenging puzzles for them to solve!
Each book is split into three levels of difficulty, called Super Brain, Mega Mind and Ultra Genius. The levels get considerably harder as the book progresses and as kids improve their puzzle solving skills. The different types of challenges – numerical, logical and word – will test all areas of puzzle solving. All the answers can be found at the back of the book.
Cranium Crunchers contains 84 challenging puzzles that test your thinking skills and your mental abilities. Mr K, who always loves a challenge, enjoys this book and the questions help him to think logically. He was able to solve many of the puzzles, and only occasionally he would need me to help explain the trickier puzzles to him. I do find some questions are hard but again these questions are approved by Mensa which is a network for clever people. It really helps us all to learn.
Perplexing Puzzles also contains 84 challenging puzzles that pits your wits against visual puzzles, missing-letter games, logic problems and other tricky challenges.
These two books are definitely great to challenge older children and test their number, word and logic skills! Kids will have fun putting their brain to the test and seeing how many puzzles they can work out correctly.
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Carlton Books, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Carlton Books.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 12/05/2016 12 am – 12/06/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.