Laser Maze Junior is a science logic maze for children aged 6 and above. The aim of the game is to get the laser beam to the rockets so they can safety return to Earth. This is a fun, problem solving game for one or more players.
Inside this box, it comes with one splitter, two rockets, three rocks, five mirrors, 20 challenge cards (40 levels in total), a game grid base and instructions. It requires two AAA batteries which are not included in the game. The 40 challenges are categorised as easy, medium, hard and super hard.
Check out our vlog in details:
To set up the game, you have to select a challenge card and slide it into the game grid. Place the pieces on the game grid where indicated on the challenge card. Now select the pieces shown from Add to Grid of the challenge card. Then arrange your pieces to ignite the rocket. It suggests to turn on the light after you place the pieces in the correct places. We prefer to turn on the laser beam while playing as it is much easier to check if it is correct as you go.
We enjoyed playing this game and all our friends enjoyed it too! We had so much of fun trying to solve it together so it’s a great game to play by yourself or with friends. This game uses science and logic to solve the challenge which is great and I would highly recommend it! It is available to buy from Paul Lamond, good retailers and Amazon.
Now Paul Lamond is giving this Laser Maze Junior to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Paul Lamond, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Paul Lamond.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 30/03/2016 12 am – 30/04/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.