A huge welcome to Week 5 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! A new linky will occur every fortnight and this one will be open until 12th February 2016 so you have plenty of time to link up! This week I am featuring foodies.
First, this is a simple, yet yummy naan bread from Herbs, Spices and Tradition. I love to eat naan bread and have always wanted to make it. This looks straightforward that maybe I could try! Next, is from Rainy Day Mum who made this winter warming tomato soup which comes with a hint of spice! Lastly, I made these chocolate dipped almond cookies and it is a big hit with children!
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and I will pin it to the group board. Every two weeks, I will showcase a selection of three/four posts each to feature the round up on my blog along with the following weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the host on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!