Would your child like to learn how to style and create the most fabulous hair? Barbie Colour, Cut & Curl Deluxe Styling Head might be the ideal toy to give them that creativity. Or maybe they love to learn how to put on false nails and style it? They can become a hairdresser, a make-up artist and a manicurist all in one – Barbie Styling Head toy has it all!
This Barbie toy comes with 29 hairdressing accessories (2 hair clips, 2 curlers, nail sticker sheet, 4 rubber bands, nail polish bottle, 2 nail wheels, pair of earrings, 8 gems, ring with Barbie Snap on piece, play curling iron, 2 hair extensions, scissors and brush). This is suitable for ages 3 and above. It is available to buy in good retailers and Amazon.
This toy measures 30 length x 18 width x 29cm in height. Both hands are able to rotate outwards. When my children first saw Barbie, they thought her hands were permanently stuck in one position. Actually, they are easy to rotate outwards.
Ms C is not very good at brushing or styling Barbie’s hair. But she loves to use the hair clip extension to give Barbie a very funky look. This set comes with play scissors which allow you to cut the purple extension from the pink hair extension (it fixes back). The curling iron is easily to use but you need more patience by holding it for quite a while to get her hair to curl.
Besides her hair, you could also give her makeup. Simply fill the nail polish bottle with cold water and brush it around her eyes, lids and nail, you will see the changes. If you want to remove her makeup, simply fill it with warm water and brush it once more to get rid of it.
Finally, you can also give her a manicure. Stick the double-sided tape on the false nail wheels and peel them off. Stick them straight onto Barbie’s nail and add some nail stickers on her nails. Ms C required help to do it as she finds it too difficult to peel them off.
To find out more about this lovely Barbie toy, please check out this
Now the PR have sent me an extra Barbie Colour, Cut & Curl worth £29.99 to giveaway to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from ET Speaks From Home.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 16/12/2015 12 am – 01/02/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.