Are you sick of using a voucher site that shows you rubbish offers? Or perhaps there are no savings at all, savings that are expired or readily available from the retailer anyway? I certainly am. Sometimes, I just don’t even want to use them at all because it usually ends up being a waste of my time. BetterVouchers, like us, got tired of rubbish voucher code sites and wanted to prove that it can be done better. They are a small and passionate team with a big dream; working with over 1400 retailers and they are manually sorting through all of their vouchers and deals to make sure none of the rubbish ones reach their site.
They only post deals if they are REALLY deals (they believe it’s only a deal if there’s at least £10 or 10% + off). There’s no artificial voting system or sponsored listings; vouchers are voted up by visitors actually using them. There is no ability to comment on deals because they believe this creates a toxic environment that draws the focus away from the offers.
To celebrate their newly launch of the BetterVouchers website, they are giving one of my readers an opportunity to win a £50 Red Letter Days voucher.
Good luck and enter through the form below. Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18+, and excludes anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- To enter this competition you must complete the 3 questions, enter a valid email address and agree to the Terms & Conditions in the BetterVouchers Typeform. You can unsubscribe from the BetterVouchers mailing list at any time.
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition ends at 11:59pm Sunday 31st May 2015.
- If this prize becomes unavailable for any reason, BetterVouchers reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The winner will be selected randomly via random.org, and will be contacted via the email they provided within 1 week of the competition closing. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, BetterVouchers reserve the right to select a new winner.
- The winner will be contacted as soon as the prize is dispatched, and this will be within 1 month of receiving the winner’s address details.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
The winner is ashlee.s. Will be contact shortly.
Disclosure: This is a featured competition. Image from the website.