Do you have the W Factor? If you are a history lover and like acting, you would probably like to take part in this audition to win a cameo stage role with Horrible Histories! This is suitable for all ages from 4 years old onwards.
Entering is easy, free of charge and registrants will receive a 2-4-1 voucher for entry to the Castle on the day. All entrants need simply visit the Warwick Castle website to register their intention to audition live for a panel of judges at ‘The W Factor at Warwick Castle’ on Wednesday 27 May.
You are encouraged to upload their practice videos to the Warwick Castle Facebook page with the tag #thewfactor to draw extra attention to their talents and receive priority placement in the audition queue. Last minute entries may be accommodated on 27 May depending on time available.
The judging panel will select four entrants to perform in live shows at Warwick Castle the following month, on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 June. One overall winner will also receive a unique starlit woodland family sleepover in the Mediaeval Glamping Village on 21 June, only 5 minutes from the Castle and located in a beautiful woodland glade.
How to enter:
- Visit http://www.warwick-castle.com/TheWFactor and register and find inspiration on story ideas and guidelines on how to create the best entry, as well as full terms and conditions.
- Visit http://www.facebook.com/britainsultimatecastle to upload a practice video (up to 30 seconds) and tag it #thewfactor
- Visit Warwick Castle on Wednesday 27 May for the live audition rounds: book at www.warwick-castle.com seven days in advance for best value entry prices.
- Lead prize: (1) an overnight deluxe stay at Warwick Castle Mediaeval Glamping (including two days entry to Castle; breakfast; car parking; evening entertainment) for family of four (two adults and two children aged under 12 years) on Sunday 21 June 2015 and (2) a cameo role in a performance of the Wicked Warwick Horrible Histories stage show on 21 June 2015.
- Other prizes: three cameo roles in Wicked Warwick Horrible Histories performances on either Saturday 20 or Sunday 21 June 2015.