A huge welcome to Week 15 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! Hope you all had a great Easter break! Both of my children are still off school and we are going to do lots of activities while the weather is warm. This week I am featuring DIY ideas.
Schooling A Monkey upcycled egg cartons and made these beautiful spring flowers! Such a great idea! Next, Jennifer Grace Creates made use of spray paint to renew her embellishments. They look absolutely fabulous! Lastly, Gingerbread House had used magnetic paint to make a scrabble board. So clever! Last year, we also had made used of magnetic paint to upcycle a mirror frame to a blackboard! You can watch my video here:
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Kate (outer space crafts), The Boy and Me and Hodge’s (10 rainy day activities) blogs to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; The Boy and Me; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
– The Boy and Me: http://www.pinterest.com/theboyandme/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!