Olive it! is a culinary concept that aims to bring a sparkle to traditional olives by seasoning them in new and exciting ways! There’s no limit to your imagination and to help you bring this olive ‘explosion’ to life they are offering you the chance to win a Spanish tapas cooking class for two on any day within 6 months.
Food at 52 cookery school offers hands-on tuition in an atmospheric and professional cook school in the heart of Clerkenwell, London. In this evening cooking course you will be inspired to get creative in the kitchen and learn how to make a selection of delicious tapas.
Using the unique flavours of Spain, from fresh seafood, cured jamon along with sherry, olives, paprika and saffron, this course will take you on a culinary journey where you can explore the exciting flavours of the Mediterranean and learn how to make a selection of beautiful and mouth-watering dishes. Take a look at their website for recipe inspiration.
Olives are an essential ingredient in the Mediterranean diet. Versatile and full of flavour, olives also have important nutritional properties and the black variety are rich in iron and vitamin E. What’s not to love? This Spanish tapas cookery class is a perfect way to experiment with flavours of the Mediterranean and will leave you fully equipped to host your own tapas party! Each session ends with a mouth-watering feast of all the food prepared, accompanied by some carefully selected wines.
- One winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Olive it!, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize needs to be claimed within six months of winning.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 09/03/2015 12 am – 09/04/2015 11.59pm.