Snowing in March! What disappointing weather! To cheer you up, Drumond Park have kindly offered to give my readers the chance to win this super 3-game ‘Stay Indoors’ game bundle of Rapidough, LOGO What Am I? and Wordsearch Junior worth £69!
The first prize is Rapidough worth £24.99, for ages 8 to adult!
The contents of the uproariously funny Rapidough family team game of modelling charades were thoroughly refreshed recently – so stand by for many hours of fun with family and friends! There are hundreds of simple, interesting everyday objects to sculpt – and there’s never a dull moment, as everyone gets stuck in and plays at once! At the end of each round, the losing team has one ‘plug’ of dough taken away from them. If your team loses too often, imagine the hilarity of trying to sculpt something like a snail, a hand, a helicopter or a hedgehog – with a pea-sized piece of dough!
LOGO What Am I? is a fast and furious multi-activity picture board game, loosely based on the original Number One best-selling LOGO game. It’s for children to play on their own, or the whole family can get stuck in. Players have to either draw, describe or answer questions, so that the others can start guessing the names of well-known branded items or everyday products, before the 60-second timer expires. Ugg Boots, Raybans, Rolex, iPod, Smarties, Toblerone, Raleigh Bicycle, Reebok and lots more lifestyle favourites make an appearance on the hundreds of cards which come with this clever and original game!
Wordsearch Junior brings Drumond Park’s unique and much loved Wordsearch ‘race’ game format to a new generation – of youngsters. It’s based on the same clever ‘turntable’ design of the original Classic Wordsearch! game and children of all ages will have hours of fun playing – while getting to grips with recognition, pattern and language.
The nine double-sided circular puzzle disks have three different levels of play, covering a myriad of topics. Little ones can dive in straight away, searching for images and patterns on the starter-level blue picture pattern cards. The red level takes players through the picture hint cards – finding words with picture hints to help them. Using the green word-only cards, they’ll be looking for consonant clusters and vowel combinations – increasing their reading skills without even realising it!
Standing the test of time, board games from Drumond Park can be enjoyed by groups of family and friends for generations – and are, of course, also the foundation of long-standing family Christmas traditions.
For stockists and to play games online, visit http://www.drumondpark.com
You can enter the competition through Gleam below. Good luck! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Drumond Park, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Drumond Park.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prizes is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 04/03/2015 12 am – 04/04/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: Contains affiliate links.