A huge welcome to Week 42 of the Tuesday Tutorials Pintorials Pin Party! Last weekend was my son’s birthday and I have been very busy baking.
So I decided that this week I am featuring baking. First is from Budget Girl who made yummy delicious looking Peaches and Cream Muffins with Streusel. I love the sound of this and they look totally scrumptious! Next is my son’s favourite cake – chocolate chip banana bread made by Lemons and Laughs. This is a gorgeous looking cake. Lastly is my own Milo Almond cookies. I love Milo so I decided to add it into my cookies!
Don’t forget to pop by to take a look at Kate, Anna and Hodge’s blogs to see who is featured this week.
First time joining us? Simply add your posts to the linky and they will be shown across all 4 of our host blogs (myself, ET Speaks From Home; In The Playroom; Hodge Podge Craft and Craft on Sea) and then pinned to our group board. Each week the 4 of us will showcase a selection of three posts each to feature the round up on our blog along with the next weeks’ linky.
The Rules & Guidelines
- Link up your post – it can be a tutorial, how-to or even food recipe – old or new!
- Please kindly follow the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party board.
- Please also kindly follow the hosts on Pinterest. This is not essential but would be appreciated!
– Eileen: http://www.pinterest.com/etspeaksfrom/
- Please visit at least three other blogs on the linky if you can and pin some of their fabulous tutorials to your own boards. Do use the #pintorials hashtag to let them know you found them via the linky.
- We would love it if you could give us a text link or add the badge to your post or your side bar. The more people know about the #Pintorials linky, the more can join in and the more pinning we get to do.
- By adding your blog post on this linky, you agree to be possibly featured in a future round up on any of the host blogs, including an image. We will always be linked back directly to your post.
Looking forward to reading about your shared blog post with us this week!