Christmas is coming thick and fast and I have a few crafts that I would love to share with you. Thanks to Nick Jr’s Christmas Craft Twitter party for the materials we received and guides to make them.
- A3/A4 green paper (the bigger the paper, the bigger the wreaths)
- Sticky foam/coloured paper to make decorations
- Sticky tape/stapler/glue
- Green/translucent string to hang
- Fold the green paper in half horizontally.
- Make many long cuts (0.8 cm apart) along the paper from the folded edge.
- Unfold your paper and stick the horizontal sides together with sticky tape/stapler to make a tube.
- Now staple each end of the tube together to create a circle.
- Use coloured paper and draw decorations for the wreath such as bows, berries and baubles or stick Christmas theme foam.
- Add the string to the top of the wreath using sticky tape and hang in a window or on a door.
This is a very simple paper wreath craft that you could also make with your younger children.