To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the £1 coin, Money SuperMarket are asking UK bloggers to provide as many money saving tips as they can. They are looking to gather 1,000 tips to be precise!
1) Canon are offering up to £235 cashback on selected products until 31st May 2013.
2) Nikon are offering up to £150 cashback on selected cameras until 31st May 2013.
3) Olympus are offering a free 2-part leather case and battery for purchases of their OM-D camera until 20th June 2013.
4) Lenovo are offering varying amounts of cashback on selected products. Dates of promotion varies. Check website to confirm.
5) Toshiba are offering a trade-in offer of up to £100 on their laptops.
6) Panasonic are offering a free iPad with their WT65 Smart Viera TV for purchases until 30th June 2013.
7) Panasonic are offering a free iPod Touch with their FT60 Smart Viera TV for purchases until 30th June 2013.
8) Samsung are offering up to £150 cashback on selected home appliances.
9) You may also be able to combine the above promotions with cashback offers from Topcashback or Quidco.
10) John Lewis are offering various technology offers and promotions. As an added bonus many of their products come with an extended guarantee.
11) Don’t buy an expensive sat nav when you can get voice guided navigation with Google Maps for free on your smartphone.
12) Get free headphones with any purchase over £5 at Richer Sounds.
13) Kellogg’s Coco Pops are currently £1 at Asda for the 295g pack. Usual price for this product is over £2 at Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury’s.
14) Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut are currently £1 at Asda for the 375g pack. Usual price for this product is over £2 at Asda.
15) Tesco’s are currently running 2 for £15 promotion on their beer and cider. The promotion will end on 8th May 2013.
16) Morrison’s are running a 2 for £12 promotion on their beer and cider (types and quantity may vary to Tesco’s promotion). The promotion will end on 12th May 2013.
17) Spend £35 or more in one transaction between 6-12th May to receive a Payday Bonus coupon. Collect three consecutive weeks of coupons to receive £10 off your shop. Terms and conditions apply, check website.
18) Sign up for a Nectar card and collect points from your spend from various outlets. Nectar points can be redeemed at many outlets at a rate of 500 points = £2.50
19) Sign up for a Bite Card, which can be used at food outlets in railway stations to give you 20% off.
20) A family and friends railcard is currently 10% off until 31st May 2013 (normal price is £28). This is a great card to have anyway if you travel by train as you get a 1/3 off adult fares, and 60% off kids’ fares on travel throughout Great Britain. Restrictions apply – check website for further details. Now the card itself is 10% off saving you £2.80!
21) Spend over £60 at Tesco’s and receive a 10p off fuel voucher from their petrol stations. This promotion is running until 26th May 2013.
22) eBay is a great way to sell any unwanted items around the house. Best of all, eBay regularly have free listing days so keep an eye out for those to save some additional money.
23) Get 3 issues of a magazine for £1 (selected magazines) with potential savings of over £10:
24) Yo! Sushi have an all you can eat off the belt for £19.50 on Sundays and an offer of £2.40 per plate off the conveyor belt on Mondays.
25) Strada are offering 25, 30 and 35% off your food with your 1st, 2nd and 3rd visits respectively up to 31st May 2013.
26) Pizza Express have a weekend special 3 course meal for £12.95 valid until 26th May 2013:
27) Boots are offering buy one get one free on many products.
28) Join Waitrose’s myWaitrose membership to get one free tea or coffee every day.
29) If you are a BT customer, you maybe able to get away with lowering your mobile phone bill by reducing the amount of data allowance and using the BT Wifi.
30) Staples are offering buy one get one free on many products.
My links to Topcashback and Quidco are referral links.
Disclosure: This is my entry for Moneysupermarket competition.