To serve 4 persons
400g minced meat (We use Pork)
2 Tins of chopped plums tomatoes
1 chopped onion
1 Pork stock cube
White wine vinegar
1. Bring the water to boil and add salt. Put in the spaghetti to cook.
2. Drain out the water.
1. Mix pork mince meat with garlic powder to enhance the flavour.
2. Heat up the wok/saucepan with a bit of oil and fry the chopped onion.
3. Add mince into the wok/saucepan.
4. Add mushroom, plum tomatoes, 1/2 litre of pork stock and tomato puree.
5. Leave it to cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add oregano, wine vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.