Create Me Books is a personalised childrens books that gives you the opportunity to customise and name the characters to match that of your little ones (aged two to seven). This book is created by Lisa, who had a big operation in March 2015 which required a long recovery. She decided to write her little girl, Lilly, a bedtime story, and after a few months and the enjoyment she had on the project, she decided to turn it into a business.
To order this book is very straightforward! It takes you through the character options from the hair colour to hair style, from skin colour to colour of the clothes and glasses. There are plenty of choices for you to choose from. I completed the personalisation is less than 5 minutes and then you can preview the final book and order it.
I had ordered a boy story for my son and a girl story for my daughter. The only differences are the characters and title of the name. The content is exactly the same theme. From ordering to printing and delivery takes around 5-10 days and it is well packaged.
The bedtime story is about the character embarking on his/her exciting journey. There are some paragraphs of the book that rhyme. It is easy to read by my children and easy to understand. The illustrations and layout makes it inviting to read. The quality of the book is great and it is printed to an excellent finish. My children like to spot their names and tease one another with it. Overall they like the book.
Recently, this book was awarded a 5* book review from the Sun Newspaper and in the past few weeks, it has been featured in both Women’s Weekly and Take a Break Magazine. Lisa is also a finalist in the category of Business Mother of the Year for the Venus Woman Awards sponsored by Heart Radio. Good luck to her!
Thanks to Lisa as she is giving one of my followers an opportunity to win an online voucher code to use! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- The code will be sent directly to the winner from ET Speaks From Home’s Blog.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 09/11/2016 12 am – 09/12/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.