Mirabella Tights are products that are designed for girls from the ages of two to twelve. They are made in Italy, made from 100% Polyamide (Nylon) and are affordable. They have three different ranges in their online shop: https://mirabellashop.co.uk/
I was sent the Assorted Range 1 which comes with Red, White, Pink, Blue and Cream for Ms C to try out. For their Assorted Range 2, it comes with Cream, Pink, Cream, Pink and White tights and for their Standard Range, it comes with 5 units of White tights.
There are five sizes to choose from: Size 0 (2 – 4 years old), Size 1 (4 – 6 years old), Size 2 (6 – 8 years old), Size 3 (8 – 10 years old) and Size 4 (10 – 12 years old). I always like to buy a size bigger and I am glad I did. Ms C is a small seven year old and when I asked for Size 3, it turns out it was just right for her. The tights do stretch slightly bigger or longer once you wear them or you can stretch it by hand too.
The tights were packed in a small cardboard box. The colours of the tights are very vibrant and sweet! We love the colours we chose. The pink is really sweet, the red is a deep bright red which looks fabulous. The white is a brilliant white and will go with other colours. I like that the tights are bright and stunning and will add another dimension to an outfit. I really dislike those tights that are dull which can detract from an outfit.
The waist fits smoothly and doesn’t cut in at all, except there is threading joint in the midsection which is inevitable. It fits Ms C’s legs very nicely in opaque pink 40 denier. The texture is smooth and easy to wear. The material is too thin for winter weather though. But these tights are great for other seasons of the year!
This tights can be washed at 30 degrees but it is not suitable for tumble dry, ironing etc. I have hand wash it and dried it naturally as you would do for your stockings. They have still kept their shape.
Overall the tights are lovely in colours and materials. They are good value for money especially as they cost just £8.49 for 5 units. I also love the convenience of being able to buy these online rather than trekking into town to get them!
Now Pendeza Ltd is giving two of my followers an opportunity to win a set of 5 units from any of the product ranges! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- TWO winners will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winners will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Pendeza Ltd, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prizes will be sent directly to the winners from Pendeza Ltd.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 05/10/2016 12 am – 05/11/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. This is a featured post.