As shopping online is the norm for many people nowadays, if you are shopping for your home, you want a site which leaves you spoilt for choices. Recently, I came across Harbour Living who have a range of accessories, furniture, lighting and storage solutions for your bathroom, bedroom, dining room, kitchen and living space, to help accentuate your personality in your home.
Their influence comes from all over the world, where colours, cultures and designs combine to create inspirational collections. Whether you are looking for complementing traditional settings or new décors, each of our products are carefully crafted to ensure high quality and will accentuate the look and create the feel you desire.
My husband and I set up this home eight years ago so we already have a set design and influence. So I chose a few accessories to add to my huge collection of baking accessories. I can never say no to baking, especially with these springform cake tins. I have been after these tins for a long time. This comes in a set of three cake tins: square, round and heart shaped. I have also bought a pair of scissors with multi-function that allows you to cut, pare, crack and open a bottle.
Finally, I bought the Kankyo Bamboo storage which is made from sustainable bamboo to organise all my bathroom accessories! This come with three panels to create six equally sized storage compartments. They are great for small items for your drawer too!
The website is easy to navigate and after I registered my email, I was able to log in and add items to basket. Once I added the items to the basket, I was able to checkout using my debit card. You can also use PayPal or a credit card to pay. The delivery is reasonable for the items I bought. Once I completed the order, I received the order email and the following day, I received an email to inform me that the items had been despatched along with the tracking number. Within two days of ordering, I receiving all the items.
Now Harbour Living is giving one of my followers £50 to spend on their site! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Harbour Living, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be email directly to the winner by Harbour Living.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 10/03/2016 12 am – 10/04/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received part payment to buy the items for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.