I first came across Viridian when I was at a Blogger Christmas event and from there I learnt that Viridian is committed to the use of 100% active ingredients. The company uses pure capsules, powders and liquids to avoid the use of all the nasties needed to make tablets and chewables. From the fields where much of their ingredients are grown through to the recycling bank where the glass bottles are collected, they wish to follow the ethical principle of ‘care for others as we care for ourselves’.
From pregnancy to children’s vitamin, they have more than 200 products like amino acids, antioxidants, B-vitamins, B-complexes, vitamin C, digestive aids, vitamin E, essential fatty acids, minerals, multivitamins, specialty products, organic superfoods, organic herbals, standardised herbals, organic herbal tinctures (UK grown) and organic balms. More than 40% of the products are certified organic by the Soil Association.
Not only do they care for the environment and the wellbeing, they also have the Viridian charity donation programme and has so far donated £220,000 to children’s and environmental charities. So remember that with every purchase, part of it will go to helping the charity.
I have been trying out this Organic Moisture Balm for almost a month. This is great for all skin types that require nourishment. Both of my legs and ankles were very dry from shaving and I regularly wear shorts and no socks at home. After applying the balm, the hard skin around the ankle immediately felt so much softer. The balm leaves the skin slightly greasy and silky. This product also contains Rosehip and Pomegranate oils to refine the skin. The gentle Blue Chamomile and Lavender help to calm the skin. I feel that this a must-have balm for this harsh winter! The fragrance of the balm is quite a strong Rose Geranium aroma, after applying it, it leaves a sweet smell.
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Viridian, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Viridian.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 17/02/2016 12 am – 17/03/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.