If you are looking for snack bars that are free of any kind of additive, preservative, flavouring or colouring, look no further. Primal Pantry are handmade in the UK and each cold-pressed bar contains no more than 6 real food ingredients and nothing else in the bar.
Primal Pantry was born when nutritionist Suzie Walker set about creating a range of snack bars for her young daughter and clients, exasperated by the lack of tasty and healthy snack options available at her local supermarket. She wanted to produce a bar made with high quality, tasty and simple ingredients, devoid of synthetic fillers, sweetening syrups, or over processed fruit purees. She wanted a product which every time you took a bite of you could taste everything in it. The result is The Primal Pantry bars.
The ingredients have been carefully selected to provide important nutrients to help support an active lifestyle, whether you have a hard day in the office or a gym session planned, and provide an incredible source of natural energy and protein.
The taste of the bars is just as important to Suzie as their nutritional profile however and there are five exciting flavours in the range, including Coconut & Macadamia, Almond & Cashew, Brazil Nut & Cherry, Hazelnut & Cacao and, the latest addition, Apple & Pecan.
They are moist, soft and chewy and the ingredients are deliciously blended together to form these tantalising bars. My personal favourite is the Brazil Nut and Cherry, but they are all distinctive and very tasty.
They are available in Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Ocado. Find out more on their website www.primalpantry.com.
Now Primal Pantry is giving a box of mixed bars worth £27 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Primal Pantry, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Primal Pantry.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 12/02/2016 12 am – 12/03/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the samples for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.