Do you love travelling and colouring at the same time? Why not take a look at this travel colouring book for adults and take a journey through 47 beautifully detailed cityscapes and scenes from across Europe, Asia and the Americas?
Each illustration was created from a real-life photograph taken during the around-the-world, non-stop travel adventures of the book’s husband-and-wife creators, Geoff and Katie Matthews. They both met in Taiwan in 2006 and have been travelling ever since. Permanent nomads since 2013, they have visited, photographed, and tasted beer in more than 50 countries across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, with no intention of slowing down.
This colouring book offers a range of difficulty, from relatively simple illustrations of Paris, Guatemala, and Colombia, to extraordinarily detailed architectural cityscapes of Prague, Quito, La Paz, and others, the crisp black and white line drawings will transport colourists from Taiwan to Lithuania to Argentina with the flip of a page.
At the back of the pages, there is a list of each individual city they have visited and they provide a short story of their own. This adult colouring book is suitable for all and is great value for money! To find out more about Wandertooth, do check out their website. It is available to buy now from Amazon.
Now Wandertooth is giving this Travel Between the Lines Adult colouring book to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
Travel Between the Lines Adult Coloring Book
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from ET Speaks From Home.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 20/01/2016 12 am – 20/02/2016 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We received the sample for the purposes of writing this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own. Contains Amazon affiliate link.