We love stationery in this house especially as the children are at the age where they both love to draw and colour in. Now I have been introduced Neon stationery from The Anker Group and I am so pleased to share this news with my readers.
The Anker Group not only have creative toys like Kids Create, but they also distribute stationery like Frozen, Minions, Adventure Time and many more. If your child like to build and construct, check out our review on the Kids Create set.
This Neon Stationery set is available to buy from Argos at £9.99. It comprise of an A4 ring binder, 5 mini highlighters, A5 notebook, 4 pens, stapler, 30cm ruler and 12 pack of erasers. This is a great “back to school” set. I like the neon colour used as it is very eye-catching and easy to spot. When it is mixed with a pile of books, you easily spot the folder or notebook.
The A4 ring binder comes with a printed table conversion which is very handle. The A5 notebook comes with an elastic to bind it.
The stapler is lightweight and plasticky but it does its job well and I was able to staple with it without any problems. I love the material of the ruler as it is super flexible. I tested bending it in half and it very flexible. Overall, this is a good value stationery set for the money. Neon colour is not for everyone but it sure stands out in a crowd. I am happy using this for important notes, so I won’t forget to bring it home as the colours are very striking.
I have also received the neon pen pot which is a lightweight plastic holder. It can hold up to 25 pens! Yes, I have tested it with various type of pens! The neon range does not stop there! They also have A4 carry folders and many more! Do check out The Anker Group’s website for the full range and also information on where to get it from.
Now The Anker Group is giving this Neon Stationery Set worth £9.99 to one of my followers! So good luck and enter through Gleam! Also, remember to check out the rest of my giveaways!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to The Anker Group, but will not be passed onto any third parties by ET Speaks From Home.
- The prize (colours may vary) will be sent directly to the winner from The Anker Group.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prize is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 23/05/2015 12 am – 23/06/2015 11.59pm.
Disclosure: We have received the sample to do an honest review.