We were thrilled to take part in #OXOHerbsAndMore Kitchen Magician project to try out OXO’s new range of Herbs & More flavours as well as using their recipe magic cards! OXO Herbs & More are all about the perfect pairings of herbs and flavour reductions, conveniently sealed into little pots for freshness to add to your family meals.
We have received five different products: lemon & thyme, rosemary & red wine, roast garlic & parsley, tarragon & chive and rosemary & thyme.
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 2 pots of Lemon & Thyme
- Steam the salmon and add the pots of herbs 3 minutes before the fish is done. There’s no need to dilute the herbs. It will melt onto the fish.
To cook the Tarragon & Chive asparagus, you will need:
- Handful of asparagus
- 1 pot of Tarragon & Chive
- Boil the asparagus until tender and drain.
- Melt the herb with 2 tablespoon of olive oil and add the asparagus until it’s all coated.
To cook the Roast Garlic & Parsley mashed potatoes, you will need:
- 500 g of potatoes
- 75 ml of Milk
- 25 g of Butter
- 1 pot of Roast Garlic & Parsley
- Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until tender.
- Drain and mash with milk, butter and the herb until smooth.
Thanks to Mr K our magician of the day to cook us such a yummy dinner! The Herbs & More are simple and straightforward to use. Just melt it or add it into your food to create a flavoursome meal each time. They are made from real herbs with no artificial colours or MSG added. I love their unique blend of flavours which helps you cook up delicious meals and saves you time in the kitchen!
Disclosure: I’m working with BritMums and OXO on this project and have been compensated. All opinions and editorial are my own.