This post is an entry for #FluffyMarisPiper Linky Challenge sponsored by Potato Council. Learn more at https://www.lovepotatoes.co.uk/
There are so many ways of eating potatoes. You can mash, chip, bake, boil, roast, stew and many more! Or make German Potato Pancakes!
- 500g of potatoes
- 5 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 5 stalks of fresh Rosemary
- Olive oil
- Cut the potatoes into small chunk and par boil them for 5 minutes.
- Drain well and add olive oil, garlic powder, chopped rosemary and salt. Mix well.
- Transfer them into the oven and bake for 30 minutes 180c. Turn them over and bake for a further 30 minutes.
- Serve them hot.