DIY Coca-cola Fairy Light Bottles! Recently, I had a mini task from #cbias to do a World Cup #BigMatchPlanner #Shop with Coca-Cola. This has inspired me to make some World Cup crafts with my children. We recently made football paper plate crafts, England straw flag and England flag topper. I bought the pack of Coca-Cola Zero along with mini Coca-Cola bottles. So now I am upcycling the bottles into a fairy light bottles.
- Hand drill with drills bits (I used 8mm, depending on the size of your fairy light bulbs)
- Fairy lights/LED light bulbs
- Drill the cap. Make sure you have a working table and a C clamp to clamp the cap. The photo is to demonstrate what this looked like.
- If the hole is too small for your light bulbs, use the pliers to stretch them out.
- Push the fairy light bulbs into the hole.
- Screw the bottle onto the cap.
This is how it looks in the morning and in the dark!
If you prefer to design something else, remove the label and stick some coloured paper or glitters around the bottle. But remember to avoid sticking anything on the cap to avoid any chance of over heating.
Do check out my Pinterest World Cup boards for more inspiration!