The launch, this time last year, of the brilliant LOGO The Best of TV & Movies (RRP £29.99 for aged 12+) proved there’s simply no end to the genius of those creative minds at Drumond Park – the team responsible for the hugely popular LOGO family of games.
It’s already the 4th MOST POPULAR FAMILY GAME in the UK. Why? Think Harry Potter, Madagascar, Star Wars, Bambi, Shrek, Toy Story, Batman, SpongeBob SquarePants, Power Rangers, Eastenders, Coronation Street, Strictly Come Dancing, Mr Bean, Emmerdale, Saturday Kitchen, Star Trek, Dr Who, Pirates of the Caribbean and more!
This fascinating, fast-paced, picture-card quiz game brings together a huge collection of TV and movie facts, figures, memories and miscellany! With so much included, there’s something for everyone in this brilliant race around the familiar LOGO-style playing board.
The hundreds of picture cards feature oodles of questions on memorable stars and situations, from both the big and small screens. Much loved TV dramas, sit-coms, chat shows, reality shows, films and cartoons are all included – so you’ll know for sure that there’s something here for everyone!
There’s also a super MINI version of this popular game now available (RRP £4.99).
Click here to read my review. I am delighted to partner with Drumond Park to give one of my followers the chance to win Drumond Park’s LOGO The Best of TV & Movies worth £29.99 and one of my followers the chance to win the Mini Version worth £4.99. The first chosen will receive LOGO The Best of TV & Movies and the second winner will receive the Mini Version.
Good luck and enter through Rafflecopter!
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only.
- Two winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page.
- The winners will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends, if they do not respond within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Drumond Park, but will not be passed onto any third parties.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winners from Drumond Park.
- Delivery is not in the hands of ET Speaks From Home’s Blog and may take some time to arrive.
- Any damage to the prizes is not ET Speaks From Home’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- Competition starts on 7/12/2013 12 am – 11/1/2014 12am
Disclosure: I am not paid to host this competition. Images from Drumond Park.